The new Nokia N82 Firmware – v30.0.019
Nokia N82 (25.01)
You can check the change log here.
So should you go ahead and update to the latest firmware –
Well based on my experience, I would not recommend anyone to update immediately for following reasons –
1. You main screen is now even more cramped with the “Search: Internet and my content” taking 2 lines. (Though “google” has been added to the list of search services)
2. The m-blog / VOX / Share online takes up another line. So your main screen is now a mess…
3. I don’t see any improvement in the sound quality of my phone
4. I don’t see any difference in the way the videos play
5. My phone hangs more than before..
So instead of wasting your bandwidth and time downloading around 140 MB, just wait for a few more days to get a better picture and then go ahead with your update.
NOTE: This review is based on the preliminary use of my phone. I may have missed out on some significant improvements. Will update this page as and when I come across the improvements / glitches, if any. Comments will be appreciated.