Ares Galaxy Turbo Accelerator (AGTA) is a powerful acceleration plug-in for Ares file-sharing program. State-of-the- art software technology used by AGTA generates dramatic decrease in downloading time. The add-on consumes very low resources from your computer and the nice and easy-to-use interface offers a great experience. AGTA is an essential accessory for any Ares user and is FREE.
Bluto is a free and fast browser that comes with unique features. The Bookmark Panels at the top of each browser are equivalent to the Favorites list in common browsers. The sidebar has tons of information. The idea behind Bluto is to maximize speed, visibility, and efficiency, while minimizing tools that take up valuable space and memory.
Beamfile is a very user friendly file transfer utility. It lets you transfer large files. You can send files up to 5 GB in size. The file transfer is very fast, it’s safe and secure. Beamfile uploads the file to a central server, sends a notification via email to the receiving party. The file can then be easily downloaded.
CitrixWire is a useful and powerful software package that enables individuals to search for and share any kind of media files with anyone on the Internet.
CitrixWire is a multi-platform Gnutella client with features like auto-connect, browse host, multiple search, upload throttling, connection quality control,
library management, and sophisticated filtering. It is built for the both the beginner and advanced user.
Sometimes you just need to send a quick e-mail, and it would be nice if you could send it without having to open up the big, bloated, and slow-to-load e-mail clients that you normally use. That is where CrunzhMail comes in.
CrunzhMail is a very small and simple e-mail client application. It doesn’t have any of the numerous special features like a calendar or a spell-check found in some of the larger e-mail clients. Instead it’s just a small program specifically designed for the purpose of sending out quick e-mails. It’s a simple program that does one job, and it does it very well.
FlashGet is specifically designed to address two of the biggest problems when downloading files: Speed and management of downloaded files. If you’ve ever waited forever for your files to download from a slow connection, or been cut off mid-way through a download – or just can’t keep track of your ever-growing downloads – FlashGet is for you. FlashGet can split downloaded files into sections, downloading each section simultaneously, for an increase in downloading speed from 100% to 500%. This, coupled with FlashGet” s powerful and easy-to-use management features, helps you take control of your downloads like never before. FlashGet is capable of creating unlimited numbers of categories for your files. Download jobs can be placed in specifically-named categories for quick and easy access. The powerful and easy-to-use management features in FlashGet help you take control of downloads easily. FlashGet is now Freeware.
Fomine LAN Chat
This LAN messenger has ICQ-like interface to make using it easy and intuitive. The main window contains the list of users with whom you can exchange messages. There is a separate window for communication with each user; the upper part of that window contains history of messages. Thus, you can be in touch with several people and discuss different topics without getting confused.
GoogleGrab is a tool to download images from the Google image search service. It makes image research very easy because they are downloaded directly to your hard drive. So there is no need to click and wait for the entire picture to load before you can save it. This version of GoogleGrab has an image source log file so you can back track any image that you may have missed out on.
Maxthon is a powerful web browser with a highly customizable interface. It is based on the Internet Explorer engine (your most likely current web browser) which means that what works in IE, works the same in Maxthon but with many additional efficient features like…
* Download Control – You can set MYIE2 to not load a specific file category like images, sounds, scripts or flash movies to speed up the loading of pages.
* Privacy protection – With a click you can clear your browsing information, such as cookies, history etc or you can also set MYIE2 to clear them for you when you exit.
* Mouse Gestures – Lets you quickly send commands to MYIE2 using your right mouse button like refreshing the page and going back or forward.
* AD Hunter – Annoying ADs in pages and pop-ups can be blocked by MYIE2. Each time a pop-up is blocked a sound can be played and a warning shown. Also all the pop-ups can be reopened by viewing the blocked addresses window or by clicking the icon on the status-bar. Annoyed of banners and ads in pages? Then just right-click it, add it to the AD hunter filter and MYIE2 will never load it again.
* Favicons – MyIE2 can display site icons in the tabs and your favorites.
* External Utility Bar – You can add links to other programs to the utilities bar and launching them is just one click away. You could even set them to start and close with MYIE2 automatically.
* Skins Support – Using different skins you can change the look of MYIE2´s icons, menus and backgrounds.
* Plug-ins Support – Expand the functions of MYIE2 with tool-bar and sidebar plug-ins. IE plug-ins (tool-bars) are also supported.
* Quick Search – Set you default search engine and just type the keyword in the address bar to do your web search. An advanced search can also be done in the sidebar.
* Super Drag&Drop – You can highlight text in a page, drag&drop it and a web search will be done. Drag&drop a link and it will open in a new tab, same with a image.
* Custom Start-up – When you start, MYIE2 can open your last visited pages, startup favorites or a group of other pages.
* Favorites Bar – You can have your favorites open with just a click.
* Auto-hide panels – Save space the smart way. The tool-bars and the sidebar
can both auto-hide and float again when you point at them.
* Pages Groups – You can set a number of pages under one group so you can open them quickly with just a click or when you start MYIE2.
* URL Alias – It may be hard to remember a long url. With MYIE2 you can set a small \\\”name\\\” for any url. For example, you can set \\\”myie2\\\” for http://www.ruihehang.com/myie2/ and then all you have to do is to type \\\”myie2\\\” in the address bar and MYIE2 will bring you to the website.
* Status Bar Extras – MYIE2 can display your IP address, your System´s resources, your network speed and the number of blocked pop-ups in the status bar. Other 5 quick functions are also accessible from the status-bar.
There are tons of other features that could be listed here but the best way to find them is to use Maxthon.
MSN/Yahoo Message Archive Decoder/Viewer
MSN/Yahoo Message Archive Decoder enables you to view MSN/Yahoo chat logs. No, this is not a run-of-the-mill archive tool that archives your online
activities; it empowers you to keep a check on other’s online activities.Isn’t it something!!! How amazing will it be to be able to keep a check on your
spouse, kids, your nagging boss, or that over ambitious colleague? Yeah! With MSN/Yahoo Message Archive Decoder/Viewer you sure can do that. You can have the access to anybody and everybody’s chat logs. It doesn’t require a password to view the chat logs. You can secretly turn on archiving option and spy on his/her conversations. You can even view the chat logs from a different computer or print copies of the chat logs.
TheWorld Browser for Windows XP 220.127.116.11
TheWorld Browser is a tiny, fast, yet free, secure and powerful web browser. It features multi-tabbed with multi-threaded frame browser. TheWorld Browser is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer.
TheWorld Browser 2.0 has a new, powerful multi-threaded window frame, which prevents the browser from being out of response. If a webpage is out of response, the others will not be affected. In the development of TheWorld Browser 2.0, we have rewritten, rebuilt all the codes and modules from version 1.x. The new frame will provide you with richer internet browsing experience.
SIZE: 484KB (925KB Installed size)
Net Transport is a fast and powerful download tool. You may use it to download files from Internet servers. It now supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS (Microsoft Media Services), and RTSP (Real-Time Streaming Protocol) – five protocols used to transfer data. Net Transport can use multiple threads to download files so if a website allows multithreaded downloads, much faster speeds can be expected. This is especially effective for MMS streams because they use a fixed transmission speed and loading several streams of the same file fully uses your Internet bandwidth.
is where social networking meets communications meets media services in one application. Raketu delivers free or the cheapest national and international calls from your computer and from your mobile to anywhere in the world. IpTV, video on demand, IM, SMS, multi media player, podcasting, slide show, info feeds and more.
Our unique peer-to-peer technology delivers the highest quality VoIP calling, through your computer or mobile smartphone allowing you to call landlines and mobiles anywhere in the world. At Raketu we don’t use supernodes so no need to worry about security risk and performance problems associated with other service providers.
PS: Calls ARE NOT FREE
Registration & more info. here
TeamTalk allows you to chat with your friends or colleagues using the internet or a local area network. All you need is a microphone and a sound card. Unlike many other internet voice applications, TeamTalk allows any number of people to participate in a conversation. This, of course, requires more bandwidth but TeamTalk features a variety of configuration options, which allows you to select the quality settings that best fit your connection speed.
The primary goal of TeamTalk is to provide a conversation with minimum lag (delay) so that it becomes as close to real-time conversation as possible.
WatchHDTV is a free program to watch, timeshift, and record OTA HDTV with any Windows XP compatible HDTV Tuner card. WatchHDTV is the main program for viewing and recording HDTV. It is a file player to play any recordings made by WatchHDTV. It is the scheduler and silent recorder. For ATI HDTV Wonder users, plug-ins are also included to use with the Remote Wonder.
WinMX Turbo Accelerator
WinMX Turbo Accelerator is a helpful plug-in for the ones who use WinMX P2P tool. Hottest technology to boost up downloads speed and increase the amount of download sources. Interface is attractive and easy to use. WinMX Turbo Accelerator is freeware.